
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, we have Grandma and Grandpa Yorke in town and are having a great time visiting with them. Wednesday night at the pack meeting, Weston got his Wolf badge. He worked hard the last few weeks to finish up his requirements and it was doubly fun that Grandma and Grandpa got to see him get his award!! Weston's den leader is the man standing in the doorway behind us. The Cub Master is just finishing up his dental residency here at the children's hospital and will be leaving next week for Washington. I know the boys will miss him! We have got some great leaders!
Congratulations Weston on getting your badge! You are a hard worker and sweet boy! We are glad that you are part of our family!!!
6 comments:
Congratulations to Weston! David was the Cub Master while he was getting his MBA. It was a fun calling. It was a learning experience and fun for me to peek into a world that I may never really know very well.
WAY TO GO WESTON! That's so cool that he had Grandma & Grandpa there too:)
Congratulations WESTON-Birthday boy! Cub Scouts are so much fun!!!
Tell Weston "Good Job" from great Aunt Shelly!! (Boy I feel old)
How fun that grandma and grandpa were there....it's alway great to have family support:)
And Congrats on having a boy....very exciting!
Yay Weston!!! Auntie M is so proud of you!! :) And happy 9th birthday to you also! I love you!!!
I loved the pictures, Kristie!:) I can't believe how big Weston is getting, and now he is almost the same age I was when you got married!! :O :) Can you believe time has flown by so fast?!
Congratulations, way to go!
Post a Comment