background

Friday, December 04, 2009

3 months today

I can't believe that Evan is 3 months old today! It has just flown by so fast! He is now a strappling 13 lbs, 13 oz. :) It is funny to think that at this same age, Weston was 21 lbs. (Oh my....he was a chubb-o!) Evan is a sweetie for sure. He LOVES to snuggle! He will often lay his head on my shoulder and just snuggle with me. I love it! It is so sweet. His favorite and happiest time of day is right after he wakes up. He loves music and settles down best when we sing to him or he hears music. He likes to be held more than anything else. He doesn't like his car seat. He doesn't like his feet messed with. He doesn't really like to be put down either!! :) And guess what?! He slept really good last night! I got over 5 hours of sleep.....all to myself! Hip, hip, hooray!!!!!!! It was a miracle! And I feel so good today after that great sleep!!!!! :) Time is flying by fast.....happy 3 months Evan!!!

3 comments:

Debi said...

AWWW....those chubby cheeks need a little squeeze by Grandma! Thanks for posting this sweet picture of Evan from Heaven. :)

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Wait--are you serious? Weston was 21 pounds? WHAT THE? I can't even imagine Zachary being close to that much. Holy buckets!

Evan sure is fun. I can tell you're in love with him. I'm happy he came to your family.

Shelly's Space said...

I have to say he is truly angelic.....he looks like a porceline doll:) I love your new picture at the top of the blog.....