
Well, Weston has a new haircut!! We decided to give him a bigger kid look with his hair. I thought that it turned out pretty good. It has a hard time doing the part after all of the years if being worn straight down. He looks so much older to me with his hair this way.

And here is the back of his hair. No more bowl cut. It makes me a little sad but he
is growing up.
7 comments:
I LOVE the new cut! He looks like a big boy now. :) I think the front being on his forehead looks nice. :)
good job:) I think he looks a lot older!
Did anyone at school notice it and mention it to him?
Looks great! And he does look older.
You cut his hair yourself? Good for you! I tried that for the first few years of the Boy's life...until that fateful "trim" that turned into an outright massacre the night before his birthday pictures...
Love the back Kristie, You did a great job. I can't cut hair to safe my life so Supercuts is where we take Brant + they have cheap coupons too!
Very handsome....and MY....he is getting BIG!!
LOVE it! Looks great.
Post a Comment