
This is what we woke up to this morning! It is just beautiful. :) Luckily for us, there is not as much in the forecast as there are for places further east. We are supposed to have 2 to 4 inches this weekend. So much for that Christmas shopping that I was supposed to be doing! Instead I think that I will cozy up by the fire, finish my Christmas cards and perhaps do some more baking!!! I am sure that the kids will have a grand time in the snow. I am thankful that it came after school was out so that we didn't have to cancel school for it!!!!

The picture doesn't do the view justice. It looks so pretty sitting on my couch, looking at our tree and all the snow out the window! We will see how things turn out, but for now the forecast is calling for a white Christmas!! That would be so much fun!!!!!!
3 comments:
I LOVE your pictures!!! I must say though, that I'm glad it's you and not me.....We had our arctic blast LAST Christmas and though it was fun, it put a serious crimp in finishing up Christmas...Good Luck!!
VERY PRETTY!!! :)
White Christmas: pretty but brrrrrrr!
Post a Comment