background

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Our Christmas Story

We had our traditional FHE Christmas story re-enactment. It was a lot of fun. It is so nice to be able to focus on the Savior and the true meaning of Christmas. Our little Jesus finally fell fast asleep (after a lot of crying) right before we started our little story, so we opted to let him sleep and have Amber's baby doll stand in for Jesus. :)
Doesn't he look so sweet when he is asleep? I think so too!
Aaron and Amber were adorable as Joseph and Mary!!
Our shepherds also doubled as Wise men. When did these boys get so big?!!
And this is what really happens when I try to take pictures of my boys! Gotta love those crazy faces. :) Boys......I just love em!
This one is my favorite. So sweet. Amber was sure a pretty Mary.
The kids did a great job with the Christmas story and had a good time too. Afterward we watched the Nativity video put out by the church. It was so fun.
Brian was really into making funny faces tonight. If you make this picture big you will see he is crossing his eyes. But they sure do make handsome wise men!
Daddy played triple roles tonight. He was the donkey, a shepherd, and a wise man. I am so thankful that we could act out the Nativity as a family. It is one of my favorite things to do at Christmas. Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Thanks for posting your reinactment of the Christmas Story. :) The kids are so sweet! Were you the narrator?

Shelly's Space said...

Isn't it great that you married such a versitile person....I mean he should have gone into "the business"! Really though, what a sweet little time for your family. Thanks for posting it:)

Annette said...

Those are the cutest pictures. What a great tradition. Again, I wish we lived closer. I'm grateful for the time you lived in Jacksonville and we got to be friends.