background

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

A first

Last night after swimming, I decided to see if Amber's hair was long enough to do a halo braid on. It was!!! Hooray! I love halo braids and have been waiting a long time to try one out on my own little one. While it certainly wasn't the best one that I have ever done, it was good enough. I just remind myself that she is only 2 after all. And kind of wiggly! :) I am lucky that she wanted to sit still for it and that she likes to have her hair done.
Here is the braid from the back. She likes it. She wanted to sleep in it last night so that she could wear it today. That was good with me since there isn't too much going on today other than watching a friend's children as they pack up to move. The last time Amber had in braids and took them out, she informed me that she looked just like Auntie M! :) She loves you Melissa and misses you!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I think it looks wonderful! I certainly couldn't do it;) And yes...That's great that Amber would sit that long:)

Melissa said...

I love the halo braid, it's beautiful on Amber! :) I miss her too!!!

Debi said...

You should have been a beautitian. :) In fact, anything you do....you do VERY well. :) Amber's braid looks perfect!