
It is hard to believe that here in a week, my lazy summer days will be done and it will be time to go back to school. It seems like it went by way to fast for me. Here are just some snapshots of the kids this afternoon.

Amber loves to put on her backpack and tell me that she will be going to Kindergarten with Aaron soon. She is going to miss him when he is gone!!!

Aaron with his faithful friend, "
Lipsy", that used to be his Uncle Aaron's. He carries his fish everywhere!!!

I am amazed at how big Weston and Brian are getting! I can't believe that here in one short month my
Bri Bri will be baptised!

And little Evan....he is a lean, mean walking machine. Okay, so he isn't mean, but he now walks everywhere. He may crawl for a second or two, but then he stands right up and walks to where he wants to go. He is such a sweet little boy. I am going to miss all of my kiddos when they go back to school. The lazy days are almost over. Sigh!
3 comments:
I love the lazy days of summer! I miss you and all the kiddos, Kristie! Enjoy these last days while you can. :)
So sorry that it's almost over. We still have nearly 3 weeks...but I'm sad too! You have such a sweet family....I can't believe Brian is getting baptized soon!!
I see I forgot to comment on this one. The kids look so cute. I love Ambers Roses and new backpack! :)
Post a Comment