background

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Flu

It's official- we have THE FLU! Well, not all of us. At least not yet. Aaron started coughing and feeling bad yesterday. In the evening I was shocked to find his temp was 102! I took him in to the doctor this morning. The flu test came back positive. :( Thankfully we are still within the first 48 hours so he can have Tamiflu. Hopefully everyone else will stay well. I just hope and pray that Brian stays well until after his state Odyssey of Mind competition this Saturday!!! He would be soooo upset if he got sick and had to miss it! Here's hoping that the medicine will help Aaron to get over this quickly and that no one else catches it!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

YIKES!!!!! I will pray for Brian to stay well for this Saturday. That would be so so sad:(

Debi said...

I will pray for YOU not to get it, too.

Amanda said...

Yes u are right! I will pray for u too Kristie! u all are in my prayers! And i hope the tamiflu helps Aaron.