background

Monday, June 03, 2013

Postponed

I am in the process of writing down a few things that I want to remember from when Katelynn was born. But I am postponing it until at least tomorrow. I have been having a lot of pain and managing my pain from my c-section and found out today that I have an infection in my incision. Hopefully with the meds I got today, I will be feeling better and up to more posting tomorrow.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh man:( i am sorry u have to deal with an infection! I literally cant imagine how that would feel while trying to recover and care for a newborn and other kids too:( hopefully since ur on summer break there is less to worry about with the other kiddos and i hope barth and his parents are taking good care of u and the house. U will be in my prayers.

Debi said...

Get Well Soon!!! I will be there in 4 days.... I know Barth and his parents are taking good care of you. :)