background

Monday, December 02, 2013

Thanksgiving

 We had a nice, low key Thanksgiving day here!  I made a yummy dinner.  I was hoping that it would be done by 3, but it was closer to 4 when the turkey was finally done.  :)  It was freezing that day (like not even 30 outside) so mostly we just stayed indoors and had fun as a family.  The kids watched the parade and we just relaxed.  Later in the evening we went over to a friend of ours to play games.  It was a good day!  
On Friday, I went and picked up our prints from Sam's and then changed out our pictures on the wall!!  I love that Katelynn is now up there too!!  I have certainly been blessed!!  I am so thankful for the sweet family that I have and all the things that I enjoy!!  My greatest blessing of all though would have to be my family without a doubt!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like u had a perfect Thanksgiving. I am such a homebody....that day sounds perfect:) looks like u made a big yummy meal and u ate on pretty dishes!
I love your picture wall:)

Debi said...

Thanks for showing us how you looked. I love you and I'm so excited you will be here soon....

Debi said...

Oh....and I LOVE the picture on the wall, too.... :)