background

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Snaggletooth and Standing


A few weeks ago, Amber lost her first top tooth!  She was so excited to loose another tooth and get money from the tooth fairy!  I can't believe how big she is getting.
And these days, our sweet little Katelynn is pulling up on anything and everything she can get her hands on.  :)  It won't be long now until she is standing on her own and walking.  She is talking up a storm and can get anywhere.  These last almost 8 months have flown by!  
And lastly, I wanted to show the new picture arrangement on the staircase wall.  I made these big canvas pictures for Barth for Christmas and he wanted to hang them here around the picture of Christ and the children so that every day our children could remember that they are children on God and that He loves them!  

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Amber and katelynn look precious:) and i love ur picture wall:)

dwhitley9@juno.com said...

Love that toothless grin! Katelynn is going to be walking in no time.... :)