The Monday after we got to Texas we had Christmas at my mom and dad's house! :) It has been a loooooonnnnngggggg time since we had been back at Christmas time. Aaron was just a baby like Katelynn then! I wanted to make sure to get pictures of everyone while I was there. Here we are, all the girls!
We got one with the boys too, but Austin was at work.
We had a yummy Christmas breakfast! I love the breakfast tradition. :) The kids all sat in the dining room.
Liam wasn't hungry, so he played on the couch for a bit.
All the adults ate in the dining room. It was neat to have Great Grandma Whitley there too.
Grandma and Amber!! Amber loves all the attention she gets when she is around her grandmas and grandpas! :)
Then everyone gathered for present time! :) With our crew there, there were a lot of people in the house!
Grandpa is such a baby person. He was so happy to finally meet Katelynn!! She was happy to snuggle with Grandpa. I was surprised that Katelynn did so well given all the new people and commotion that went on for our entire trip! She really is such a good baby.
All the gifts got passed out! It looks like a lot of fun! And it was!!! :)
It was so fun to get to spend so much time at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
Cute little Claire Belle!! :) It was fun to see how much she has grown since the last time we saw her this summer. She is really talking good now!
Getting all of us together. We were being kinda silly! :)
Thanks for a very nice Christmas Momma and Daddy!! It was wonderful to be with you all at Christmas time!
I was glad to be able to get a picture with my kiddos and Great Grandma! Since we don't get to see her very often, it was good to get to visit with her and let my children get to know her a little bit!
2 comments:
It was a very fun whitley christmas:) and u didnt even look like u were feeling awful in the pictures:( u got some really good pictures:) it was fun to visit with u for the short time we had! And pierce loved it!
Looking at your pictures, I realize I haven't even looked at MINE yet! I need to get busy blogging about it before Valentines day. :) I'm so glad you were here for Christmas. I hope you get well soon....
Post a Comment