background

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Tallest slides EVER!


The other day I had to take Weston to a park close by our house that I had never even heard of before so that he could do tennis for YM. Barth had to take Brian and Aaron to the stake center for their scouts, so I took Evan, Amber, and Katelynn with me. The kids had the best time playing on this playground while I sat on the bench while the baby slept in the stroller! :) The slides were honestly the biggest slides I have EVER seen at a playground. If you look closely, you can see that there is a full grown man at the bottom of the slide on the left to catch his child.
Amber and Evan had so much fun. They had cross bars, slides, spinning things. They had more equipment next to it for little ones. And then a third set of slides and climbing equipment as well as teeter totters and swings! So fun! This place was about 15 minutes south of our house. Once the weather gets nice again (it has been pretty warm and muggy with a lot of rain) I think I will have to take the kids back for more fun! :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That sounds like an awesome park! The slides look huge!

Debi said...

Wow, that is a big set of slides...here in Texas they would land in WATER. Glad to see Amber is still going across the rings.

Debi said...

Funny that Amanda just posted showing the big slides going into water. I looked at this post first, then her post. :)