Okay, so nothing really big has been going on here. We all have a bit of a cold and that is no fun, but nothing new.... other than the ongoing fish saga! Our most recent fish didn't make it either. We are currently a one fish family. I think that we will try one more fish (from somewhere else) and if that one doesn't make it, I am calling it quits. Cutie pie is a fine fish and may have to be our only fish if the next one dies too!!!
6 comments:
I must say, your "voice" sounds much better on the Blog than on the telephone! :) May Good Luck, Best Wishes, and Many Blessings be upon your one remaining live fish. Hopefully he won't catch the fish disease that has inflicted mortal injury to the other fish!!!
GOOD LUCK!
Hope you had a nice weekend!! Did you ever make it to the zoo?
We were going to go to the circus, but Barth got home too late and the kids were too cranky to make the later in the evening show!!
I know your feeling sick Kristie---But I just wanted to say I miss your blogs:) Hope your over the sick part soon!
I'm sorry about your fishy fatalities. That's a bummer.
Post a Comment