background

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So Polite

Weston has got to be one of the most polite little boys that I know. Last night as we were eating pizza for dinner, he says, "Mommy, I could I have a towel please." He said it very politely I might add. Not seeing a spill or anything, I asked him what in the world he needed a towel for. "Because I just lost my tooth on some pizza, that's why, " he says. He was very calm about the whole thing. Now, if it were any other child, I could see some jumping up and down and excitedly saying, "My tooth just came out on my pizza!!!!" (At least that is how Brian would react!) But Weston, he has the calm and polite genes!! I just thought that it was too funny. He is such a good boy. Polite and thoughtful. I was surprised that he lost the tooth because I didn't even know that it was loose!! He has now lost 7 teeth in all and after some teeth examining last night, we found that the other top tooth is loose as well. I sure love my little Westy Pesty!! I have the best boys!!!!! (Not that I am prejudice or anything!!!)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Okay...that is too SWEET!!!!!! What a wonderful boy he is!!! And and Pierce has that some shirt he is wearing:)

Kristie said...

Amanda- did you get it from Heather? She sent it to Weston for his birthday!! She picks out such fun clothes huh?

Debi said...

Love that towel-in-the-mouth picture!!! Yes, Weston is a most polite and sweet little boy! I miss him....

Amanda said...

Kristie, I actually got it myself this time:) Pierce doesn't care too much what is on his clothes yet....Do your boys?

Amanda said...

Oh, and can I just say that picture also makes me want PIZZA!

Kristie said...

No my boys don't really care what they wear. Brian is a little more picky, he prefers to wear red all the time, but he only has so many red thing and when those run out, he just wears whatever!!