Because I know that everyone is just DYING to see how I look just one week before I deliver (ha! ha!) I thought that I would post one more picture. I am counting down the days now!!!!!! I am excited because I go in for my LAST doctor's appointment today!!! Hooray for me! We are now all set for the baby to come, now all she has to do is arrive!
4 comments:
You look great! I'm praying for you that everything will go smoothly!
Momma says: That's so funny about the schools closing!!!!
I'm glad you're surviving without talking to me as much. You don't look any bigger to me ( I wonder if Carolina is any bigger???
Aunt Shelly says: Ditto
I was DYING to see your belly once more!!!!! Of course you need to take a picture the day you go into have her too! I can't tell if you look any bigger?! Brain did a good job taking the picture---Thanks Brian:) This is SO EXCITING!!!!! Thanks for the e-mail---sorry my response was so short but Steve takes up most of the computer time during the day:)
Yes, I don't know that I am any bigger this week than I was last week, but the dr said that I was. Who knows? What I do know is that I feel big and I am ready for next Thursday to be here now!
Post a Comment