Alright, I know that everyone is dying to see a picture of Barth and I together, but I forgot to have Weston take one last night before we went out. Maybe tonight!! Sorry!
As another side note before we get to the pool, Brian's MRI is tomorrow at 12:30. Since I am not able to be in with him because I am pregnant, Barth will be taking him in tomorrow. He has to be there at noon and then they will sedate him. The MRI will take about an hour, and then he will have to go to recovery because of the sedation. He should be home sometime in the late afternoon and we will have some results by Monday I think!!
And now......onto the pool!!! The boys LOVE the aquatic center (which is just a fancy name for the city pool). We haven't gone too terribly many times this summer because we have our free apartment pool, but since this was the last week of summer, we wanted to go one last time. It was fairly overcast on Tuesday (the day we went) and the pool was nearly empty! It was so nice. The water was a little cold since it was only about 84 outside, but the boys didn't care!!! Here are some picture of the fun things that they did at the pool!

Weston and Brian at the end of the octopus slide that is in the shallow section. They have all these palm tree things in the water that mist and dump water!

Aaron before he went in! He is my little shadow and won't do anything unless I am there!! You can see the octopus slide and palm trees better in this picture.

The pool also has a spray ground with it that is in the pool area. The boys love this part, especially Aaron who will venture out with his brothers into the spraying water without me! Here is Weston standing in the spray!

In the spray part they also have a kiddie spray section that is made just for the little ones like Aaron. I didn't get a good picture of it, but here is Aaron spraying Weston in the little kids section. Aaron's favorite thing to do was to put his foot over the spray to stop it and then step off and see the water shoot back up!

Here is Brian and Aaron by the spray part. Brian is running around and trying not to get hit by the buckets of water! You can see a little better the spray part and you can also see the slides that the boys like in the background. They are too short to go on the red slide, but both boys enjoyed going on the yellow slide over and over again. You can't see it really in the picture, but just past the spray ground is the lazy river. We all enjoyed floating in the tubes and just relaxing!!

What a cute couple of kids!!!!!

Best brothers and friends!!! We had a great day!
5 comments:
WOW!!!! That is some city pool!!!! So cool that they have a city pool with all that fun stuff:) I can't believe it was 84 degrees there in August!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess you guys will get fall in September there!? The boys look like they had a BLAST even though it was cool. I am way too much of a wimp to go into that cool of water!
What a great pool!! Aaron looks so grown up. Weston and Brian look like they are having a ball!!
That place is awesome! It almost makes me willing to get into a bathing suit...almost.
YOu said this is the last week of Summer there....does that mean school starts next week?
Let us know when Brian gets back today safe and sound. I will say a prayer for him.
Amanda- Yes, school starts on Monday and Weston can't wait!! I will let you know when Brian gets home, but I don't think that it will be until late afternoon since the test will take an hour and then he has to go to recovery for an hour plus. Then, it will take at least a half hour to get home. But I will let everyone know when it is done.
Post a Comment