background

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fishing Fun

Here are some picture of the boys doing their fishing. We were there for a few hours and it was a perfect day. I don't think that it got above about 83 today and there was hardly any humidity. (Thank goodness we did it today and not tomorrow since it is supposed to be 95 tomorrow!!) Enjoy the pictures.

Here is Brian getting ready to cast!!!
Weston waiting for a bite. He was a little disappointed that he didn't catch anything, but glad that we went and he had a great time!
This is a picture of the spot that we had. There really weren't many people close by where we were. I enjoyed a nice shady spot on the weeds and watched the boys do their fishing!!! At first Aaron stuck close by me, not too terribly sure what this whole fishing thing was all about. That soon changed though!!!
More of Brian fishing. I just thought that it was a cool picture since he was kinda doing a flamingo pose!!!
Me watching the fishing. I included this one mostly so that you could see how big I am. If I am not sitting, I have my hands on my back because it is really starting to hurt. I am getting to the pretty uncomfortable stage. It is amazing how you forget just how uncomfortable you can get at the end!!!
Barth and Brian!!! Barth was the chief hook baiter, line caster and fish de-hooker!!! In between doing those things, he also took a vast majority of the pictures!!! Thanks dear!!!!
Here he is re-baiting the hook for Brian!!
Aaron finally got into the swing of things. We would cast the line out and then he would reel it in!! He thought that this was great fun. The only problems was that once he found out how fun the fishing was, he didn't want to give his Weston and Brian their poles back!!! :)
What a big fisherman, just like his Uncle Aaron!!


2 comments:

Debi said...

What cute pictures of little Aaron fishing! You look like a pregnant momma!! How did you get so many pictures on one blog posting?? Brian looks like he is itching his leg with his foot.... I can tell he is still a little "under the influence" just by the expression on his face...

Amanda said...

Glad it wasn't too hot for ya'll today:) YOu do look like you are VERY great with child:) Lucky for you that you get to go 10 days early!!!!!