background

Saturday, August 04, 2007

So Big!!!

Aaron is getting so big! It is amazing to look back and see how much he has changed since he was first born!!!

Here he is as a newborn. He was just a few hours old!! He was my biggest baby so far at 8 lbs, 11 oz!!
Here he is at 1 yr!! Wow!! He sure did change a lot. He might have been my biggest at birth, but he was by far my smallest 1 yr old and had hardly any teeth!!! But what a cutie!!! (Okay, I say that he was small, but he weighed 26 lbs at 1, so he wasn't too small!)
And here he is just recently!! He is FINALLY starting to get hair! It is not his best picture, but still cute!! At just over 27 lbs, he is the same weight that Weston was at 6 months old!! I don't mind though. He is way easier to carry. It is amazing to see how fast they grow up. Aaron is a good little boy who loves to play and do what his brothers are doing. Yep, he is turning into a little boy for sure!!!! Oh how the time flies!!!

7 comments:

Jessica G. said...

It's a good thing you have another baby on the way! Aaron is getting way too big to be the baby. :)

Debi said...

Aaron is such a cutie pie....he seems like a baby to ME....Hey, even Weston and Brian seem like babies to me, too. I guess it's all relative...when my baby is 18...:) Did you find a house today?

Amanda said...

So sweet:) They grow up too fast sometimes! Ya know how sappy I will be when P turns 4...and I don't have one on the way!

molly said...

Cute pics! I'm learning that they do grow up so fast!

Jenny Jensen said...

how old is aaron right now? he's SO CUTE.

Kristie said...

Jenny- He just turned 2 a few weeks ago!!

Jenny Jensen said...

wow! he's getting so big!!!!