background
Friday, September 26, 2008
Did you know?
Did you know that last week, during the middle of all the birthday-izing that was going on at our house, Barth and I somehow forgot to celebrate something important? I am sure that you didn't seeing as how we couldn't even remember ourselves!!!! :) As I sat here thinking about the fact that Barth's birthday is just a few days away, I realized that I forgot the anniversary of our first date!!!!! And this was a big one too. On the 18th, it marked 15 years since our first date!!!!!! 15 YEARS! And we didn't even go on a date!!!! I think that I may just have to bust out the ward directory and find me a babysitter and celebrate. Boy, I think I am getting old. :) (You do realize that 15 years is almost half of my life time right?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAPPY 1st date! GO CELEBRATE:)
September sure is a BUSY month at your house!
I can still remember all the phone calls, dates, and dances. You two were MFEO!! :)
Post a Comment