I think that I will have to start a little sayings thingy on my side bar of the funny things that my kids say. Anyway.....on the way to church yesterday, Weston was wondering about something and so decided to ask me about it. It was too cute not to share. Here is what he had to say.......
"Mommy, if Heavenly Father and Jesus are up in heaven, and heaven is above the earth in the sky, do they have to move for the airplanes?"
4 comments:
LOVE IT!!! I agree we need to keep track of the things our kiddos say or we will never remember them! Just like the time when P was 2 yrs and we said we were going to see uncle Aaron.....he said "how are we going to drive to heaven?" We were going to put a wreath at his grave....
I can't wait until you put the side-bar on there! That will be great. :)
HEY, YOU CHANGED YOUR WALLPAPER!!! Very cute :)
HAHAHAHA!!! One of my favorite parts about being a mom is all the free comedy. :)
Post a Comment