
I was looking back through the pictures from the party yesterday and noticed something about Weston.....he has had a growth spurt in the last month!! This picture above was at the very end of July when Emily had her baby. Look how tall Weston is in comparison with my shoulder. Now look at the picture taken on Saturday of him standing next to me. I would say that he has sure shot up like a weed!!!! Before I know it, I will be looking him in the eye!!!!!!! My little boy is sure getting big!

2 comments:
You're right!! I remember in May how we were thinking that Brian was catching up to Weston, remember? Has Weston's shoe size changed a lot in the last little bit? I always noticed that their feet grew a lot right before they shot up in height.
Holy smokes! No kidding. That's really cool that you were able to document it like that.
Post a Comment