
My, how time flies!!! It seems as if just yesterday we were living in Texas and our sweet little
Bri Bri was born!! It is hard to believe that it has been 6 years since then. Brian continues to be a sweet and loving little boy with a little bit of
pizazz mixed in too! :) I love his curly hair and sweet disposition.

Brian loves to help others and loves to play with his brothers. He enjoys doing whatever Weston does. Isn't that the way it goes most of the time? :) He always tries to include others and that makes me so happy.

He loves to be my little helper. He loves to get the mail, or the paper for me. He helps me with lunches, dishes, sweeping, or any other thing that he can think of. I am lucky to have such a good helper.

He is turning into quite the little reader these days. He tries hard to learn the things that his teachers teach him in school. He is going to speech twice a week this year and I can already see great improvements. He tries so hard to carry over the things that they are teaching him into his speaking and reading. We are so pleased with how hard he works!

Our lives would certainly not be the same without our sweet boy! We are so glad to have Brian as part of our family. He is certainly a wonderful member of our family. Happy Birthday Brian!!!
6 comments:
Oh, and as a special treat for his birthday, he got to stay home. Okay, so it wasn't really for his birthday; more like because there are still 550,000 people here in the area without power from that storm, so they had to cancel school again today!!! It is still fun to have him home and Weston too!!!
Happy Birthday, Brian!! Today is the one day that you can get anyway with *anything* so go for it, buddy!
I remember the year I got to stay home from school on my birthday, too! Then there was the year that I started physical therapy on my birthday and that was not so fun...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
I just sent his card yesterday...so it will be late!
Have a fun day at home:)
Another Yorke/Whutley birthday....my this is a busy time of year for you. Brian has grown up so fast...and he's so adorable!!
What a fun day to get to stay home, even if it wasn't because of his birthday. Do you have power???
Aunt Shelly, we were some of the fortunate few that never actually lost power. We did get word this evening that school will be back in tomorrow!
Life would not be complete without our little Brian. In my mind's eye, I just keep hearing his enthusiastic, "HELLO!" every time the telephone rang while you were here. He was my little phone message boy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIAN!!! :)
Post a Comment