Its COLD outside!! Right now, as I am getting ready to head off to bed, it is 3 degrees out side. Boy is that cold or what? The wind chill.....negative 18!!!!!! Our high tomorrow is supposed to be 19. Sounds like a good day to stay cozied up to the fireplace, drinking hot chocolate and doing some holiday baking!!!!!!!
*As a side note, I wanted to add that I think that it is cool that it is this cold. I never really knew the meaning of frosted window panes until I was checking the windows last night before heading to bed and noticed that all of our windows have ice on them. Pretty fun!!!
4 comments:
My sentiments EXACTLY!!!
You're making up for living in the warm for so long:)
:) Hope you have a White Christmas!!!! I for one am glad it is not that cold here (it is cold for Texas though:)
We are at the beginning of a big snow storm currently. Big fat flakes falling down. And I really, really wish I had gotten those snow boots a few weeks ago so I could go outside and play with the kids.
The fun wears off after a few years, trust me!
Post a Comment