background

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Morning!

We had a wonderful Christmas morning here. The kids came in just before 6 to let us know that Santa had come!! There we so excited that they could barely stand it!! So, not too much later, we got up Aaron and Amber and headed downstairs to open the gifts. After thoroughly checking out their stockings and gifts from Santa, the boys were ready to sort out the presents and get to the opening!!! We have satellite radio on our TV, so we turned it to the Christmas music and got going!!! Above, the boys are picking out their gifts to open first!
Weston is checking out his stocking here and Brian is quite excited that Santa left him a huge Lego set! (even though they weren't really Lego's!)
Aaron was very excited about his candy and his chapstick!!!! I don't think that he has put the chapstick down since he got it. I think that he puts it on about every 2 minutes. He shouldn't have any chapped lips!!!! :)
Here is Amber checking out her dolly!! Don't you just love her left over pigtail hair?!!
Here we are opening one of her gifts. She got a Barbie which she just carries around by it's hair! She wasn't too sure about the whole unwrapping thing. She just mostly wanted to wander among the presents and give her brothers hugs and kisses!
After the first snowfall, we decided that the sled that Aaron got last year wasn't so great for him just going down the hill on his own, so he got this new saucer sled so that he could do it all by himself during the next snow!! As soon as he opened it, he wanted to go and put it in the garage by his brothers' sleds. He is my one child that wants everything to have its own spot!!!
Amber and Weston have a special bond. She just loves him! Here, Weston is showing Amber that the present makes a cool sound if you drum on it. What a good and sweet boy he is!
Amber and her new stroller. She kept wanting to get in it herself!!
As Barth was taking a picture of Weston and Brian, Aaron said, "Take a picture of me Daddy! I am smiling!" What a cutie! In the background you can see what Barth got for Christmas..... (and father's day and his birthday and.....) a new tv! I am so nice aren't I?!! :)
I just love my sweet boys! I thought that they looked so sweet together in this one that I had to include it!
Weston had been asking for this spy gear stuff and I found it on a really good sale right before Christmas. He had lots of fun hiding and spying on us yesterday and today!! :) Make sure you go down to the next post for pictures from later on in the day!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Lots of good stuff:) The kids look thrilled:) Amber is too darn cute! I love her crazy hair!!!! And that TV is a cool gift--Will it fit in your ET center?

Kristie said...

Amanda, yes it just barely fits! We measured before we got it. Barth was there with me when we got it right after Thanksgiving. :)

Shelly's Space said...

Looks like a very busy and fun Christmas.......you have ALOT of willpower waiting to put the TV up until Christmas when you bought it after Thanksgiving:)

Jessica G. said...

But, Kristie...where's all your presents? Sure, Barth got a snazzy new tv but what did he get you?

Kristie said...

He got me a new scanner, copier, printer thing and some new clothes! I get to enjoy the new tv too, so no worries! :) Infact, the kids will probably enjoy it the most when they watch the little bit of PBS kids that they get to watch!! Barth is rarely home to get to enjoy it! He is just too busy!! :O