
When Grandma and Grandpa Yorke were here, they brought a
pre-Christmas present for each of the kids. The boys all got pj's but Amber got 2 really adorable Christmas outfits. One was a pants outfit that was more for an everyday kind of wear, and the other was this beautiful little dress with matching headband. She wore it to church today and looked so adorable in it that I had to snap a few pictures to send back to them. Then I decided that she looked too cute and so I would post them on here too!!! We out up our Christmas decorations yesterday. All but the tree I guess I should say. We put up our fake one here in the formal living room, but all of our ornaments are for the real tree that we will get at the end of the week, so the tree is looking bare here!! I will go and get a few tomorrow since they are half price at Hobby Lobby! Anyway....enjoy the pictures! I hope that everyone enjoys the Christmas devotional tonight! I know that I always do! I am really looking forward to it!!!!
5 comments:
Darling! Love it.
So sweet:0
In that second picture she had an Aaron (your Aaron) look about her...maybe it was the smile? When I saw it I just thought...wait...she looks like Aaron in that picture!
I bet they are cute but the pictures never downloaded on my computer. They have little red x's. I think it is just our internet today....Same thing with the pictures of the santa hats, etc.
Yes, the pictures are really cute. I love the little red dress! Is it smocked??
Dang, but she is a cutie!
Post a Comment