Weight: 12 lbs, 4 oz .......50%
Height: 24.75 inches.......95%
Head: I can't remember the exact measurement, but it was also the 50%
I talked to the dr today about Evan's very bad reflux. They are starting him on Zantac and we will see if that will help him to be less fussy about it all. I also talked to him about the fact that he stops breathing when he spits a lot of times. He said that unless he was turning blue, it was okay. He also said that since his reflux was so severe, that they recommended sleeping him on his side or stomach (as long as his matress was very firm) all the time because sleeping him on his back could cause him to aspirate. So, all in all, he is doing well and growing! And he is cute as a button too I might add.....although I do believe that I am more than a little prejudice!!! :D
8 comments:
Two of my girls have had crazy reflux. It's a real pain for everyone. Never had the breathing problem associated with it though. That sounds scary (even if he isn't turning totally blue). My first daughter with reflux still gained lots of weight. The current reflux baby (who will be a year in 2 weeks) is still only 16 lbs. It's good that your little guy is at least at 50th percentile. Good luck with this!
done the zantac...like I said we liked the prevacid A LOT better. Hope it helps! Those pictures are wonderful:)
Have you started the medicine yet?
Envan is a doll!
EVAN!!!! I'm sitting here eating an icecream cone -- typing with one hand.....
He's so cute, and SO big already. Sorry about the reflux, hope the meds help.
How do you keep yourself from kissing that sweet little face constantly! Oh my goodness!
Long and skinny! But so darn cute!
Love that first picture. Too cute.
Post a Comment