
Our little Evan is growing like a
weed!!! Yesterday I busted out the 6 to 9 month size clothes and they fit him perfect!!! I think that it is funny that he is still in a size 1 diaper and wears such big clothes. He just wants to shake things up and be different than the rest of my kids to keep me on my toes!! :) I love it! Here he is a yawning away!!

This is our little guy this morning just smiling away. He is happiest on the floor....that is why there are so many pictures of him on the floor. If I put him in his bouncer or swing, it is instant screaming!! So, until he likes those things better, you will just have to enjoy pictures of him on the floor!!

He does have a little bit of chub to his cheeks! He is not really skinny, just thinner than my usual chunky
monkeys!!! He LOVES it when his siblings talk to him and entertain him!! And Brian....he loves to make Evan smile!!!

Check out how long he is!! And happy too! I love it when he is happy!! Evan is certainly getting so big! What a sweetie!!!!!! I love him to pieces!!!!!
5 comments:
Wow, Evan really IS changing every day! I can see how much he's grown in these pictures. Is this SMILING baby from this morning the same baby that caused my ears to hurt and made us hang up when we were talking this morning?
He is long:) And adorable:) Love his smile:)
He's so stinkin' cute! (I think I've said that before.) But I love him too!
What a cute you have!! He IS tall....maybe he gets the tall genes from Grandpa Drew:)
He is SO CUTE, Kristie!! :) xoxoxox...give him lots of hugs and kisses from his Auntie M! :D
Post a Comment