
A few nights ago, I got out my camera and the kids immediately wanted me to take pictures of them posing! I snapped away and thought that I would share a few of the pictures from that night!! Lets just say that there is
never a dull moment over here!!! :D Gotta love the chocolate on Amber's face from some Halloween candy that she had for snack!

Aaron trying his best to look very scary like his big brothers!!

Gotta love Weston's green
tongue from the Jello that he had with dinner! That, in and of itself, makes him look pretty scary I think!! :)

Brian was the one who started it all. He would tell me, "Take a picture of this!" and then run over after I took the picture to see how it turned out.

And Evan, he slept through all the fun!! I guess that he was too tired after the hour of screaming that he did while I fixed dinner. That is one of the downsides of being #5....your mom can't wait on you hand and foot and attend to your every need like she did with #1....there are other
people to serve as well. On the upside, you always have someone to play with and look at and to entertain you!!! Just like any situation there are pluses and minuses. The trick is to focus on the upside I think. Or at least that is how I do things anyway!! :) I do love my little Evy. (said like Ev-
eee) He is a sweet boy!!! as are all the rest of my sweet kids!
2 comments:
I love the kids haircuts! Where is Evan's Chick-ee hair? I like it sticking up, although it IS a very sweet picture of him. :)
How cute! :) Or, um...scary. :) I love your little sweeties, Kristie! :) Give them all kisses from Auntie M. :) xoxoxoxox!
Post a Comment