I think that it is so fun to look back at my other kids and see what they looked like at the same age and stage as my current little guy! So, here you go.....for your viewing enjoyment, here are Weston, Brian, Aaron and Amber all at right around 3 months of age!!!

Okay, seriously.....could Weston have been any fatter?!! :) The original picture was blurry, hence the reason that this picture is blurry as well. Weston is actually just before 3 months old in this picture. I had forgotten
just how chubby he was until I looked back on the pictures!

Yeah, and don't I look like a kid in this picture! I love this little Texas Ranger's outfit that Weston is wearing here. My brother, Aaron, bought it for him. Every time I get the baby clothes out and wash them up, I am reminded of him!!!

And here is our little
Bri Bri at the same age. We had just figured out all of his eating troubles and so he was still just a little on the thin
side in this picture. It is amazing to think that in a matter of a month he gained 6 lbs after this!!! WOW! I think that Evan looks the most like Brian though the eyes!

I love this one because it has Aaron in it! Brian really loved his uncle Aaron and would always smile for him!!!!

And then came our chunky little Aaron. He sure isn't
chunky now, but just look at those chubby little cheeks!!! My how time flies!

Look at that double chin and those chunky legs!!! I swear that it seems like just yesterday that each one of these kids were born, and now they are so big! Time flies!!!!

And who can forget our little Amber and all of her rolls!!! :) And such a pretty little princess in her cute Christmas dress!!!!

Yes indeed.....time is flying by too fast! Personally, the baby stage is kind of a hard one for me since
my babies are so fussy. I am always kind of glad when they get to be a little bigger and start to roll and crawl and be interested in toys and things. But they sure are sweet in the pictures aren't they?!

And lastly, our little Evan from heaven!! :) What a sweet little guy he is (when he isn't crying!)! His sweet smile can melt my heart every time! I am thankful that he came to our home! We sure do love him.

I have to say that I am so thankful for my kids. Each is so different from the next, but so wonderful in his or her own way. I feel so blessed to be a mom to such wonderful kids. Hope you enjoyed the trip down memory lane because I know I did!!! :D
5 comments:
How fun to walk down memory lane. :) That first picture of Weston looks like if you stuck a pin in him, he'd deflate! :) Evan looks very serious in his picture. Maybe he will be a psychologist when he grows up. :)
I loved reading this post and seeing the pictures:) And I totally agree about the baby stage:) Although Liam is panning out to be one tough toddler...but I would rather have a tough toddler than a babe any day!
Awwwww!
Actually--I did like that little trip down memory lane. Thanks for sharing!
How fun!! I would never have thought about doing a comparison at the same age......They are all so sweet in in the very special way:)
Post a Comment