background

Friday, April 29, 2011

Evan- 19.5 months

Today Evan had his 18 month check-up. A little late, I know! It was scheduled for a few weeks ago, but I forgot that we would be out of town for Spring Break!! :) Evan is growing like a little weed! Here are his stats from today:


Height: 35.75 inches - 97+%


Weight: 28.5 lbs (but they weighed him with all his clothes on this time)- 75%


Head: 19.8 inches - 94%




I have to say that this is my first one whose height has been in a greater percentile than their weight! He got 3 shots today. As long as he has his Tylenol, he seems to be doing just fine. Evan has all his teeth except his 2 year old molars. He has had a language explosion lately! He can say all sorts of things. He likes to point out and say tree and flower. He says please when he wants something. He can say eat and drink. He says Bubby, Aaron and Bri Bri. He can say Mommy, Daddy, all done, amen, Jesus, I do, no, ball, night night, bye, hi, eyes, shoe, book, cheese, the list goes on and on lately! You can ask him to say almost anything and he can. He loves balls, cars and trains. He loves to climb and play. He is all boy!! He is sweet but can pitch a pretty good tantrum when he wants to. :) Such is the age! I am so thankful to have him as part of our family!! Such a sweet little guy. I love you my little Evvy Miester!!!

2 comments:

melissawhitley622 said...

Auntie M loves you too, sweet little Evan! :) You are sure growing up so fast!! XOXOXOX!

Debi said...

He is getting so big! Time is whizzing by... :) Even is a doll!