background

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!



From our home to yours.......Here's hoping that your Easter was as nice and Christ centered as ours was!!!!

5 comments:

Debi said...

Happy Easter to you, too!!! I love the picture of the kids. Evan is looking SO BIG!! :)

Melissa said...

Happy Easter, Kristie! :) Looks like everyone was happy on their Easter day celebration. We missed you!

Debi said...

I forgot to ask if Amber had just the best time wearing her new dress or what? Also, did you buy her a little sweater to go over it like we talked about, or did she just wear it?

Kristie said...

Amber LOVED wearing her dress all day long! I looked and looked for a pink sweater, but couldn't find one anywhere!! So, she just had the pink hat and pruse to go with her dress.

Kristie said...

I loved that time too. I loved that wonderful suprise we had at Easter time