background

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Whole Lot of Nothing

This past Sunday I was released from my calling in the RS presidency. It has kept me very, very busy the last lots of months. And since I haven't been given another calling yet (though I know it won't be long) I decided that I would take this week and just do a whole lot of nothing. I have spent lots of time with my little ones. Read lots of stories. Watched lots of rain falling. Done some fun things together. Taken naps. And not blogged or done much of anything that I am supposed to do other than cook and do dishes!! :) I have tons more pictures to post, but I decided that I just needed a little break to just relax and enjoy my little family. I will get some more pictures up soon, I promise, but today, I am just going to say: "Quiet down cobwebs, and dust go to sleep... I'm rocking my babies, and babies don't keep!" :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

yeah:) I totally understand and sometimes dedicate a day to just that!

Melissa said...

I love that little saying...I'm glad that you enjoyed your time relaxing and enjoying your time of rest! :)