Okay, here I am with 2 weeks to go!! I went to the doctor today and I am measuring as big now as I was right before I delivered with the boys!! The doctor said today that it looked like it was going to be a big baby. No surprise there since the others were fairly big too!! Let me know what you think!!
11 comments:
Looking great there Kristie! I hope everything goes well for the birth, we can't wait to see pictures. Tell everyone hello!
I think that you look bigger with this little girl than you did with Aaron! You look kinda like you're carrying higher with Amber than you were with Aaron, too. I love you and miss you, and hope that everything goes great with the delivery! I can't wait to see the pictures and hear about it!!! :)
Momma just mentioned something that I didn't think of. Is the top the now picture, or the bottom picture the now picture? I was thinking that the bottom pic was the "now" one, but Momma didn't. Which one is it?
Sorry, the top picture is the "now" picture and the bottom picture is the "Aaron" picture.
I think you still look a little smaller now but you still have time to grow! You look great! Hope everything goes well and I can't wait to see pics!
That was kind of strange---you are wearing a blue shirt for the GIRL baby and the pink shirt for the BOY baby.... To me you look bigger in the pink shirt picture, but the blue shirt picture isn't too shabby.
Yes, I agree....you looked bigger with Aaron, but I also think it's the way you're standing, so it's hard to tell. Girls are more petite anyway.....Good luck. I bet you're VERY excited for your mom to get there!!!
Yes!! I can't wait for Momma to get here and to see her!!!! I know she will be a big help, plus, then we can visit all the time!! :)
I think that you look great for someone that only has two more weeks of waiting until Christmas.
I wish that I was coming to visit Amber as well but someone has to maintain the front at home and give out all the "details" to everyone back here. I love you Punkin and little punkin too. i really enjoyed talking with you last night. May God bless each and every one of you guys.
Love,
Daddy
I think you looked bigger with Aaron, but you still have 2 weeks to go:) It is hard to tell in different shirts too b/c it could make the belly look bigger or smaller:) But either way I think you look ready to deliver! Imagine if you were not having a c-section and you had to go another 10-17 days after that!!!!! Post your other kids birth weights so we can all guess Amber's weight!
I think you almost look bigger with Aaron than you do now. But who knows. She is measuring really big. For your sake, I hope it is a lot of water!
Post a Comment