background
Friday, August 31, 2007
Perfect Day
There is not much going on here to report really, except that we are having the perfect day today. We went to take Weston to school this morning and it was a crisp 65 outside. The sun was shining, there was a light breeze and we had nothing to do on our agenda. It was the perfect day for playing outside. According to the weather man, this is what typical late August weather is like. It will be about 82 today and sunny. I think that I can deal with this!!! We took full advantage of this perfect day to spend over an hour at the park here by our apartment before going inside. Days like this make me so glad to be alive and able to enjoy the world outside with my wonderful children. It makes me sit back, relax and enjoy what is really important: being there with my kids and watching them have fun. They won't be little forever!!! The floors and the bathrooms can wait....today I am enjoying a perfect day with my kids. "Count your many blessings, name them one by one; And it will surprise you what the Lord has done!!!!" Here is hoping that everyone else has a perfect day too!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WOW--That weather sounds PREFECT!!!!! I can't wait till we get some of that weather down here:) We haven't been to a park in quite a while----just been too hot! Sounds like our weather in late October or early November!!! Keep enjoying that weather for all of us!
Sounds lovely! Ya know what? I think I will take my kids to the park today! Haven't done that in about a week so I think it's time.
Wow! I'm so glad that you are having a spectacular day! I have been trying to enjoy the small things more and not stress about things like housecleaning so much.
mmm perfect weather. I'm glad you had such a great day. Cool weather is the best. What sort of winters does Cinci have?
Michael- the winters here are COLD from what I hear!!! I was talking to a friend of mine who was saying that there were lots of days last year when she was dropping off her daughter for school and the temp was in the single digits!!! I think that they get a fair amount of snow as well! I guess we will see here in a few months!
Post a Comment