There is not much going on here on our home front. Mostly I am just MAJORLY uncomfortable and feeling like I am going to pop any second. I have started the countdown and there are officially 11 more days!!!!!! I keep telling Barth that I wouldn't mind if this baby came tomorrow and he keeps telling me that she needs to wait. He says it is all planned out and if Amber comes now we will have too long of a time between the time I have her and the time Momma comes up to help!! So I guess that 11 days it is!!!!! Here are a few pictures that I took while Weston was at school this past week.
5 comments:
Sorry to hear that you are uncomfortable. I can still remember those last few days of all of my pregnancys, too. It will be worth the discomfort, though. Hang in there. Those are such cute little play dough balls that Brian made! Of course, I love that cheese grin of Aaron's.
Good Job Brian!!!!!! That is a great project he did:) And Aaron is looking cute as always!!!!! I know you can make it 11 more days! At least you know the exact day she will come on!!!!! How is Weston liking 2nd grade?
Weston LOVES second grade so far! (But who wouldn't after just a week!) Luckily Weston is one who loves just about everything he does. He is just good natured like that. I think that his teacher seems really nice though. He is making all sorts of new friends and having a great time.
Thanks for the update on Weston and school:) Glad he is having a great time!!!
Hang in there Kristie!!!
Is that PINK play dough??
Brian is a very bright boy....just the fact that he KNEW the number 107 is something!!
And Aaron has a beautiful smile!
I'm glad Wston is liking school so much........
Post a Comment