background

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tag!!

Okay, so Amanda tagged me tonight. Since all is quiet on my home front and the kids are in bed, now is the perfect time. Here goes.....

Jobs I've had:

1) Lifeguard - 5 summers in a row
2) Babysitting - all the time growing up and then at BYU for my Hall Advisor's kids
3) Dishwasher - at BYU, boy was that a dirty job!!
4) Resident Assistant in Heritage Halls - I loved it!! I had so many great girls that I got to know!!
5) Student Honor Association - at BYU. I did presentations and parades and was in charge of the choir there.
6) Mommy - 7 years and going strong!! One of the most rewarding yet challenging jobs I've had!!!


Movies I love:

1) Pride and Predjudice - the BBC version!!! I love all 7 hours of it! (or however long it is!)
2) Sense and Sensibility
3) Ella Enchanted

Places I've Lived:

1) Carrollton, TX - for my whole life up until college
2) Provo, UT
3) The Colony, TX
4) Jacksonville, FL
5) High Point, NC
6) Florence, KY

Favorite TV shows

1) M*A*S*H - I like to watch the reruns late at night on TV Land
2) House - Medical stuff intrigues me
3) House Hunters - It is so fun to see what other people want to buy!!

Vacation Spots:

1) Anything Camping!!!!! We love to camp as a family at state parks!! It is such great fun!!
2) The Beach - the ocean is great and we kind of miss it here!!

Websites:

Ummm...I don't actually do much on the internet other than look for houses and check my email and the blogs!!!

Places I'd Rather be:

1) IN A HOUSE!!!!!!
2) In Texas close to family!
3) Honestly, as long as I've got my little family, I'm happy!!!

People I want to tag:

1) Jessie
2) Heather Matthews
3) Annette

So, there you have it!!!

9 comments:

Debi said...

It is a sad, sad day when you don't put LION KING down as one of your favorite movies! I just can't believe my eyes!!!

Debi said...

Also, maybe you didn't get to come to Texas for vacation this year because you no longer find it a top vacation spot.....

Amanda said...

I learned some stuff about you:) I also LOVE to watch house hunters:)

Kristie said...

I totally forgot about the Lion King!! It has been so long since I have seen that movie!!! I didn't put TX on as a vacation spot because I consider that HOME!! I guess I should have!!

molly said...

I love HOUSE too!!

Heather said...

Okay Kristie, you tagged me! It was cool to learn more about you.

ProudDaddy said...

I think that its v e r y interesting that none of you guys mention the job as a wife even though you mention momma. No feels are hurt in this post just a comment.

Amanda said...

Grandpa---That is a good point! Being a wife is a BIG job!!!!!

Jessica G. said...

Oh sure, pick on me because I went on vacation! I'll get to work on the tag answers...after I get some decent sleep.