background

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Take a Guess

Okay Amanda!! Here you go.... I will post the weights of the boys so that everyone can guess how big this little (or perhaps not so little) girl will be when she arrives in 2 weeks.

Weston- 8 lbs 9 oz
Brian- 8 lbs 8 oz
Aaron- 8 lbs 11 oz

Take a guess at how big you think Amber will be!!!!!

11 comments:

Shelly's Space said...

I'll go first.....
I'll say 8 lbs. 7 oz.
UNLESS you gain more weight in the next 2 weeks, then I'll say
8 lbs. 11 oz.
(Hee Hee)

Jenny Jensen said...

well, you dont have an 8 lbs. 10 oz. so, maybe she will be that big. lol i don't know. its very exciting!

Amanda said...

8 lbs. 6 oz

Jessica G. said...

I'm going with 6 lbs. 8 oz.
The girl has got to known that her momma needs a break!

Kristie said...

Boy, I must have a lot of fluid if this baby is only going to be a 6 lb-er!!!! But I guess as Aaron used to say, "You never know!!"

Debi said...

My guess is 9 pounds!! :)

Heather said...

No fair! I was going to guess 9 lbs. So, I guess I'll go with 9 lbs. 2 oz. My kids were all small: 6lbs 2oz, 7lbs 1oz, 7lbs 5 oz, and then Ben made his entrance at 9lbs 6oz! You really never know!

Debi said...

Okay, I get a second guess because I'm your mom....I decided if the baby doesn't weigh 9 pounds, then she will weigh 8 lb. 5 oz. because that is the exact weight of both you and Melissa.

Kristie said...

I thought that Melissa weighed 8 lbs 6 ozs like Steven. Is that right? I thought that I was the smallest, even if it was by just an oz!!

ProudDaddy said...

Just so the guys aren't totally left out of this, I would guess 8lbs 3 oz. and 21.5 inches long. Oh course it doesn't really matter how much she weighs because she will be really beautifaul. Dad

Debi said...

Actually Kristie.....I do believe you are right. My brain is getting kind of fuzzy these days.