background

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Costume Preview

Okay, here is a sneak peek at what my kids are going as this Halloween! At first, both Weston and Brian wanted to go as Batman, but then Weston changed his mind to a Power Ranger. The thing that I think is funny about this year's costumes is that my kids have never seen any of the shows for the people that they are dressed as!!! :) Above is Weston as a very powerful Power Ranger!!!
Here is Brian as Batman!! The boys have had lots of fun dressing up these past few days, fighting the bad guys, and saving Amber from evil!!!
Aaron is going as Peter Pan!!!
And Amber is going as Tinkerbell. She was kinda fussy for her photo shoot, so this picture with the binky is about as good as we got!
The pink shirt doesn't go with the outfit, but since it is supposed to be cold here on Halloween, she will have to have something underneath!!!

9 comments:

Debi said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! I think Tinkerbelle looks fabulous, even with the pink shirt underneath!! Aaron looks JUST like Peter Pan! Batman is very professional looking and the Power Ranger....very powerful indeed!!! You guys will have a fun time on Halloween and all year long they can play dress-up with the costumes! Those costumes have come a long way from the little plastic slipover things you guys used to wear....

Jenny Jensen said...

Ok, i love amber's outfit... tinkerbell is my FAVORITE disney character!! and it looks so cute on her! I also love the Peter Pan costume on aaron. All the boys look good :) I used to watch power rangers all the time growing up. Halloween is so fun!

Shelly's Space said...

I was going to say the same thing about the costumes we had growing up. Now, there are so many fun and cute costumes....and you didn't have to sew them yourself. The kids are ADORABLE!!!

ProudDaddy said...

All I can say is that no bad guy would wamt to come near your place, too many Super Heros. Aaron must be why be why we never see ol' Captain Hook anymore. And you had better hang on tight to Tinkerbell so she doesn't fly off to see her Grandpa Whitley.

Amanda said...

LOVE THEM!!!! I have never seen Power Rangers either! I think it is ironic that they make all these super heroes and yet they make them all into PG or PG 13 movies! They look great! P likes peter Pan quite a bit so I will have to show him these pictures later:) Amber looks like a perfect sweet Tinkerbell!

Amanda said...

after I blew up that picture of Aaron I have to say that he is the most ADORABLE Peter Pan ever!!!!

Melissa said...

The boys look SO CUTE in their costumes!!!! (I'm so glad that I'm related to them) :) I have to reiterate what everyone else said...Aaron looks JUST LIKE Peter Pan, and Amber looks just ADORABLE!!!! And my Weston-Bug and Brian-Boy look to TOUGH for words. :) I'm so glad that they like their costumes! They're so cute!!!! :) Give them all big hugs and kisses from Auntie Mem!!

Jessica G. said...

Halloween is the BEST!! I love that you dressed Aaron and Amber with a theme. I insist on that every year because pretty soon, the kids will refuse so I have to get it in while I can. :) But what are you and Barth dressing up as?

Kristie said...

We are going as extremely tired, hardworking parents of 4 kids!!!! In other words, nothing!!!!!