
Here is a picture for your viewing enjoyment. I am getting sad that Momma is leaving on Tuesday. She has been a big help to me!!!!! I know that she is anxious to get home though. We will sure miss her!!! Amber is getting so big and her rash is getting better. I will be sure to post some stats on how big she is tomorrow after her check-up!
5 comments:
I can't believe she is already a month old!!! Time goes by so fast!! I hope that I get to meet her!!
So adorable:) I know you are sad your Mom is leaving:( I don't blame you a bit! Are you feeling pretty well recovered from the C-section?
I love the picture. Maybe before Debi leaves, you should get Barth take pictures of you with her and Amber and also a picture(s) of all the kids, Grandma, and you and Barth.
Amanda- Yes! I am feeling pretty good most of the time and am feeling back up on my feet. I am sure that once I am not getting my daily nap (thanks to grandma because she holds Amber during nap time for me) that I will be awfully tired, but such is the life of a mom!!!
Awwww! Grandma and Amber look so cute together! It IS sad that Momma has to leave, but I'm sure that she'll be SO excited to go back to college (just kidding, Momma...)! :) lol, I know that isn't the reason she wants to get home. I know it will be hard on both you guys for her to leave...but I know that everything will be ok (and I'll call you now that we'll both be on our own now...), and that Momma will miss you, but will be glad to rest, and you will too. I love you, and I'm so glad that YOU're my sister!!! :) Love, Kiddo :)
Post a Comment