
Here are a few more picture of the house that we took today while we were there. It was fun to go in and walk around and know that we will be moving in in just a few weeks!! This is the front of the house. You can see a little better about the garage here Amanda. The grass in the back is still okay, but the front is dead grass and weeds and will have to be reseeded this upcoming Spring!

Here is a better picture of the side-entry garage and the nice flat part of the driveway.

I love the foyer in this house. As you can see, it isn't a big vaulted entry. Instead they put a sitting room off of the master bedroom. The master bedroom is right over the formal living room and the sitting room is over the entry. There is also a little closet on either side of the door. You can see one closet in this picture.

This is the formal dining. The formal living and dining rooms are split.
The formal dining room is to the right of the front door as you walk in, and the formal living being is to the left.

And this is the kitchen. We have picked out the appliances but we don't know when they will be put in.
5 comments:
That is just a BEAUTIFUL house!!!!!! You will never want to move again:) The light fixtures are even amazing! I am so glad you guys will get in your home before Christmas!!!!
Love all the pictures!!! Isn't it exciting??
I'm so excited for you guys, Kristie! I hope that it isn't too hard moving in. It will be a fun experience to get to finally get out all your stuff from the last time that you had a house (it's been a long time, hasn't it?...) in Jacksonville. Congrats! :)
Really nice! So will you have a guest room so we can all come and visit? :) I am really excited for you! Keeping my fingers crossed that this one works...
How exciting!!! I didn't know ANYTHING about your finding a house. AND....you get to pick out so many things yourself. I love it and the yard is just as pretty as the last one with the trees and open space. The deck is nice too!!
Post a Comment