background

Friday, October 05, 2007

Pictures from Today

Amber is now 4 weeks old and will be one month old tomorrow!! She has started to smile and it is so sweet. She is having a bout of baby rashes as of late. I am just hoping that it is the usual baby pimples and not something allergy related!! She is now up to around 13 lbs I think, but we will know for sure on Monday after her 1 month check!!! She is getting to be quite the little chubby girl, and I just love it! Let's hope that she just gets to be nicely chubby and not huge like Weston was!!!! :)
After school today we went to catch grasshoppers again. The boys and Grandma had a great time. I am getting kind of sad that she will be leaving us in just a few days!!!!!!!!!!
Here they are examining their catches of the day!!
My chubby little rashy girl!! (And this is her good side!)
She really enjoyed looking at her big brothers this afternoon and smiling at them. Hopefully the rashes will clear up soon and then I will post millions of pictures of her beautiful face!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

So many baby get that baby acne! So hopefully it is just that:) Molly's boys both had it (Ben was really bad!) But it all went away w/in a few weeks:) I bet it is nice to have a full time helper there:) That is what all Mom's need:)

Melissa said...

How cute!!! I just want to fly up there RIGHT NOW and cuddle with Amber! I miss you guys so much, and wish that I could be there with you. I think Amber is VERY cute, despite the little baby rashes. I'm glad that Grandma and the boys have had such a good time catching grasshoppers! Maybe they'll catch one for Ol' Auntie M? You know, it's kinda strange to see y'all in short sleeve shirts, considering all I've been looking at is everyone wearing hats, coats, and gloves for the past couple of weeks. I miss the heat!! Love you guys! :)

ProudDaddy said...

I am not so sure that I will be able to wait until they come to visit. I think, Grandma, that we will have to come up with a way to go visit after you get home and before the boys graduate from high school.

Jessica G. said...

Oh, hope the rash clears up soon! But I love seeing her pictures...and all that pink gear!