In other news, Amber is still very fussy and rashy! Aaron is still very much 2 and has taken a keen interest in biting people lately. Although, when he is not being 2-ish, he is very sweet and endearing! :) Brian is the man in charge during the day and loves being my helper! Weston is a BIG help as well and gets everyone breakfast most mornings while I am feeding Amber. Nothing really new here, just a bunch of craziness that goes along with having a family!!!
4 comments:
Congradulations on the rain!!! We are in a very bad drought too, so I know exactly how you feel!! We had a tiny bit of rain today! it lasted about twenty minutes....which is quite long!! It only sprinkled but it was something! YAY FOR RAIN!!! I hope that amber feels better ASAP...at least now you can take measures to try and fix it best you can!
Thanks for posting a picture of my old stompin' grounds. It was fun taking the boys downstairs to ride scooters, play baseball, and practice juggling!! It does look a wee bit more green! Keep on plugging....things will get better before they get worse....(you know, teenagers..)
We are thoroughly saturated up here. Glad to see that someone else is getting their fair share. :)
YEAH for your rain!! I am glad you have helpers in Weston and Brian!!! Sounds like you need them:)
Post a Comment