
Yes, today is my 400th post!!!!!! Hooray!!!!! Also, as you can see, I got my hair cut today. I had been talking of doing it again this summer, but when we got a coupon stuck on our paper this week for a $4.99 cut, I had to seize the oppotunity. It is not quite as short as when I had it cut 18 months ago, but I still like it and it is quick and easy. Barth likes it too, so how can you go wrong? Just so you have some idea of how simple this is for me, I got home from a baby shower and then getting it cut today at 2:30. I then fed Amber, took a shower, dried and did my hair and makeup and was totally dressed and everything by 3pm!!!! Thirty minutes for all that is great!!!!!!!!

Alright, if you checked this blog earlier, I had a different picture here but thought that I would try it again. I looked a little drunk in the other picture. (ha!ha!) I am not sure that this one is that much better but, oh well!!!
8 comments:
YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO CUTE!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! :) :) :)
Gorgeous!! :)
found your blog! darling! I feel so cool that I now have "the inside track" and know all about your CUTE NEW HAIRCUT before church tomorrow!! Love it!
I like the picture on the bottom better but it won't let me enlarge it.... :(
I LOVE the new hairdo!!! It looks very easy to take care of and looks very pretty on you!!!
Very cute:) My hair had grown a lot since my last haircut--so I just got a trim up....but I am debating weather to chop it back to where I started before the baby comes.....Maybe I'll wait till after I am so hormonal right now:) But I know what you mean---Less hair is so much easier:)
You look great!
Wow! Way cute hair! I've never seen you with short hair before...
I grew my hair out long because the Man asked me to. But now...I'm getting a little tired of it. It's been long again for about a year and a half. Maybe I should should try changing the color...be a blonde again!
Post a Comment