background

Friday, February 29, 2008

The House

Okay Amanda, here are some pictures of the house. I know that you asked for some pictures way earlier.....sorry!! These are just of the first floor. You have seen the playroom. If you want to see pictures of the kids' rooms, let me know, but they are pretty boring! :) This is our family room. The right side of the fireplace is awfully empty. I haven't figured out what to do over there yet.
This is the formal living room. You can see the front door reflected in the glass of the french door to this room.
Here is the rest of the formal living. We put the sectional couch that we had in our family room downstairs in the playroom and the couch from the formal living in the family room. We are planning on getting new couches in the family and formal living rooms and then we will put the white couch (in the family room) into our sitting room. So, this is how the room looks right now. We only have one end table up because the movers lost one of the legs to the other end table. Strange huh?
Oops, I should have put this one after the other picture of the family room, but this is how the curtains look all closed up.....I just thought I would share that too.
This is our eating area and kitchen.
This is the formal dining. There are only 2 chairs because the movers broke the other 2. They just wanted to replace the other 2 chairs, but since they don't make this set anymore, they had to take them and fix them. We don't know when we will be getting them back, but hopefully it won't take too long.
And this is taken from the doorway of the formal living looking at the stairs. Aaron wanted me to take a picture of him, so of course I did!!! :) He is sitting in the doorway going down to the basement. You can see the rug in front of the front door and the doorway that is just behind the stairs that you can see is the formal dining. I hope you enjoyed all the pictures!!


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks Kristie:) It all looks so neat and clean too:) Now I can totally picture your house and guys living in it:) I can't believe you guys are still enjoying our old white couch! I am glad it's had a long life....who knows who had it before us???!!! Show us a picture of your bathroom when you get a chance...I love to see what other people bathrooms look like and the design plan......

Jessica G. said...

I envy all your counter space in your kitchen! And wow, those movers sure did mess with your stuff...did the lose or break anything else?

Kristie said...

They scratched up a few things that the moving company paid to have fixed and that is already done. They also messed up the piano a little bit, but my dad fixed it when he was here. They also ran into our new brick mailbox and broke a window. Oh my!!! Everything is on its way to being all fixed though!!!

Debi said...

I love the pictures. Do you think it would look good if you put your TV entertainment center thing in that spot to the right of the fireplace? You could turn your couch facing it. ??? The next group of pictures you need to post one of your entry hall and that cute little bathroom downstairs and a picture of your huge washer & dryer in the utility room.

Heather said...

Looks like things are coming along!