background

Friday, September 26, 2008

Finished rooms

Okay, I know that I painted the boys' rooms ages ago, but I never got around to putting up the border in Aaron's room until today. Unless you make the picture bigger, you can't tell, but the border has jungle animals on it just like his bedding and the animals on the wall. I also hung up the thing above his dresser that I also got forever ago. It says "I am a child of God." I got that at Hobby Lobby on sale. I must say that the border was a breeze to put up. It was one of those peel and stick kind of things, just like the wall stickers.
I also never posted a picture of Weston and Brian's rooms with their new glow in the dark planet and star stickers as well as the planets that hang from the ceiling. The planets are hanging in opposite corners of the room and you can just see 3 of them in the top right of this picture above.
I also took a picture of the room from this angle so that you could see the other corner that has the planets. They glow in the dark as well. The boys have fun at night time by turning off the night light and closing the door so that everything glows. Now I just have to get to Amber's room.......

1 comment:

Debi said...

The rooms look so nice! I love them. :)