background

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Go! Go! Go!!!!

6 comments:

Kristie said...

I have to add here that Amber has really only been walking for about 10 days! Yesterday, when she saw Barth, she actually was trying to RUN to him! It was so cute. She now refuses to crawl at all, and just walks where ever she goes!!! There is no stopping her now! :)

Debi said...

I give Amber an A+ for walking so good!! :)

Amanda said...

That is so cute! P thought it was cute also:) I can't believe she is almost a year! What day is her b-day---I forgot??!!

Melissa said...

Wow!!! She is so big now! What fun! What a cute little girl!! :) Before you know it, she will be jumping rope, and beating her brothers (or trying to) :) at running races! :) Loved the video!!!

Kristie said...

Amanda- Her birthday is on Saturday (the 6th!) I still can't believe how fast this year has flown by!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Hooray!