background

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Darn you snow!!!

This morning I was supposed to be going with Weston on a field trip to the museum and the IMAX show. We woke up to a light dusting of snow. As it got closer to time to leave for school, the snow picked up. Right before we were ready to head out the door, the school called to say that there was a 2 hour delay and that the 3rd grade field trip had been cancelled due to the weather. Darn it! Weston was disappointed to say the least!! Brian doesn't have school today since his Kindergarten is just a half day anyway. I am sure that they will reschedule the field trip. I told him that when they do, I will go then. Oh well, I guess we will just have to make the most of things the way they are and go outside and play in the snow!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oh man:( What a disappointment for poor Weston:(

Debi said...

When we are young we have little disappointments like this so that when we are older, we will know how to handle the bigger disappointments that come our way. It's all part of a great plan. You are right to just go out and enjoy the day. :)