background

Thursday, February 12, 2009

We got vegetables!!!!!!!!

This morning I went grocery shopping. When we passed by the lunch meat section, Aaron saw the lunchables that he had just tried for the first time about a month ago. (we never get them!) He asked if he could get some for lunch today, and me, being the super nice mom that I am, said yes! :) When it came time to pick up Brian from school, Aaron went running up to him as soon as he saw him and started yelling very excitedly, "We got VEGETABLES, Brian!! We got VEGETABLES!!!!!" What he really meant, of course, was that we got lunchables. It was hilarious! Brian, who was not very excited about the thought of vegetables kept saying, "Okay Aaron. That's nice." At this point Brian's teacher turned to me and said, "Gee, I wish that I could get my kids that excited about vegetables." When I explained that he wasn't really excited about vegetables, but lunchables, everyone had a pretty good laugh! I just love the things kids say. :)

3 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Dang, I want some!

Dave & Kami said...

Great Story!! My kids love lunchables too!!

Debi said...

:) What a cute story!