
Last week, at some point, Aaron was sitting at the stairs for time out. When I went over to talk to him before I let him up, I found him like this. The length of the stair is just his exact size!! Since he made that discovery, it has become one of his favorite spots in the house. He just loves to come over and lay right here!! There are some advantages to being small. :) He has a fun, cozy spot that no one else can fit in!!!

Since I had the camera out just now to take a picture of Aaron in his favorite spot, I decided that I would snap a few of everyone else too. The boys had a great day at school with their Valentine parties.

Amber is saying cheese for me here. She comes up to the computer all the time and points to the camera and says cheese. I guess she is trying to tell me that she wants her picture taken!! Just a few more weeks till
nursery!!! :) I can't believe that time is flying so fast.

I think that Amber would have been happy to sit or stand and have her picture taken for hours!! What a fun little girl she it. Oh, and I have to mention that you can see her shoes here. She loves these black shoes!!! She brings them to me first thing in the morning and wants them on. If I take them off for nap time, she cries and then gets them when as soon as she wakes up!! :) She has recently figured out how to undo all her snaps and zippers!!!!! :O Last night she was up 3 times because she had unsnapped her entire pajamas and must have been cold!!!! What is a mom to do? :D
6 comments:
Cute Pictures! Especially that one of Aaron and the stairs. :)
I can't believe Amber is undressing herself in the middle of the night! That is so funny about her shoes:) Maybe she is going to be a shoe obsessed girl:0
That is so cool he fits perfectly on that stair.
Glad you took a picture!!!
I love how all your kids are so sweet!
Kristie, I just looked back at the picture of Amber, I DID notice it was the dress I got her....I just forgot. :) Very cute.
You could always put her PJ's on backwards so that the zipper or snaps are in the back and she can't reach them. Or perhaps that will just make her more frustrated and she will scream (wait, I'm confusing your well behaved children with my crazy ones, my bad).
I wonder what Aaron will do when he grows to big for the spot!
Post a Comment